news of real madrid

Sergio Ramos started playing and strengthen the Real Madrid team since the official transfered from the Sevilla team in 2005. And as for Sergio Ramos has playing and strengthen the Real Madrid team as much as 229 times appearances, and also has scored 28 goals for the Real Madrid team. And at the Real Madrid team, Sergio Ramos wear NO. backs (4).
for more news and right-click the image above

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ozil Want to End Career in Madrid


Ozil Want to End Career in Madrid
Madrid - Mesut Ozil has just entered its second season with Real Madrid. However, the players claimed no longer wishes to change clubs until his ended career .

Ozil transported to Santiago Bernabeu from Werder Bremen in the 2010-11 season. So far, the German international player to be one of the key players El Real and until now has contributed 40 assists and 15 goals.

23-year-old player has won the Copa del Rey trophy and the chance to add to his collection after his team leading the title race in La Liga this season and advanced to the Champions League round of 16.

"I wanted to end my career at Real Madrid," he said in an interview with Kicker Oezil.

Furthermore, Ozil talk about his relationship with coach Jose Mourinho. According to him, Mourinho is helping its development as a player.

"He talked a lot to me and always supportive. He gave me the feeling that I was an important player for Madrid," added the player's bloody Turkey.

"I'm very grateful for his beliefs on me. I need attention in order to achieve my best game," said Ozil.

No comments:

Post a Comment